Logisoftwaredrivers – Are you looking for Logitech M500 Corded Mouse for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, & 7, as well as Mac OS, Mac OS X, Manual Settings, and Overview? Here we give it to you, below we provide a lot of software, and arrange manuals for your needs, also a brief review of the products you want.
Table of Contents
Logitech M500 Corded Mouse Review
Logitech M500 Corded Mouse Review, Driver, Manual and Software – First of all, it fits fells like a glove. I have a small hand for a man, and it’s perfect. There’s a break for your pinky finger if you use the claw grip that I sometimes do. That is somewhat successful if you put your index finger on your pinky, but I would not recommend it for that.
It has a lower DPI sensor than I want (1000 DPI), but this easily solved by increasing the cursor movement in the mouse settings in Windows. That works for me here. It seems like the right mouse if you use things like Photoshop a little.
It has two buttons on the left side, which are programmed to go page forward and page back. You can change this using the Logitech Setpoint software (I’ll come back later), but it’s not the Logitech gaming software that you might use for, say, the G400. The scroll wheel will scroll left and right and function properly. If you use Setpoint, the default for a middle click will be a little assignment over tasks like Alt + F4, but it is more intuitive because it shows all Windows in a more expanded size.
The clicks are quite satisfying, and everything feels excellent. The side button feels a bit soft, but for $ 30, can’t complain too much.
There are several cons to this mouse.
1. The scroll wheel is a bit strange. When you take the mouse out from the box, by default, the scroll wheel is super loose. With a little flick, it will spin 50+ times. Very slack. If you press the small button under the scroll wheel, it is slightly locked. Scrolling here takes a little time to get used to, but it feels normal after a while. Note, pressing this small lock button does not change the side scroll function.
2. Setpoint has a problem with Windows 8. Every time I wake the PC from sleep, the mouse becomes unusable. It works after a full restart or shutdown. I haven’t tried just pulling the cord after waking up because I decided to get rid of the software entirely and not even bother. Without software, I don’t get this problem, but I also don’t get some useful software functionality. I don’t yet have a problem with the software on Windows 7, but if it’s important to you, pay attention.
3. The scroll wheel is a little funny. Wouldn’t recommend if you play FPS games where you need to switch between weapons and items using the scroll wheel – even with the key in it, you will still be scrolling back at least another rotation more than you want.
4. I cannot use Logitech Gaming Software that my mother G400 is using. It might solve the Setpoint problem caused by Windows 8.
Overall, a mouse that is great for people like me, but maybe not for you if you only use Windows 8 and don’t like to adapt to the new scroll system.
Logitech M500 Corded Mouse Specification
|Connection Type||USB (corded)|
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
Visible light: No
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Hyper-fast
Left/Right tilt: Yes
Tilt Wheel function: Scroll left/right
|Indicator Lights (LED)||None|
|Standard & Special Buttons||Standard buttons: Left & Right, Scroll Wheel Button, Thumb button, Tilt Wheel Buttons
Special buttons: None
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.85 meters|
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Mac OS® X 10.4 or later
- Chrome OS
- USB port
|Mouse||69 mm (2.32 inch)||126 mm (4.96 inch)||42 mm (1.65 inch)||145 g (5.11 ounce)|
Logitech M500 Corded Mouse Manual
Logitech M500 Corded Mouse Software & Drivers
Logitech Control Center
This is the up-to-date version of the Logitech Software and driver directly from Logitech Support, and please contact and mention us if you have problems with this link. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Logitech Drivers & Software for your computer/laptop can be downloaded at this website from a trusted link. We provide the latest version for you.